Voor onze opdrachtgever in Eindhoven zijn we op zoek naar een Scrummaster. Het betreft een Engelstalige functie.
As Certified Scrum Master you will be participating in a project (Workplace 2020) in which the new multi OS workplace will be developed and rolled out to all our users worldwide. The Scrum Master will support three teams using multiple methodologies, namely a Development (Agile Scrum), Migration (Kanban) and Adoption (Kanban). These teams work closely together with high interaction cross team.
- Based on technical and business requirements, architectural markers, corporate/market standards, market developments and our roadmaps the new workplace needs to be developed and optimized to improve the user experience.
- In this role you need to translate all input and theoretical information into epics, features, user stories and task and structure the work in alignment with the product owner and team towards a sprint planning.
- You support the migration and adoption team in the setup, structuring and maintaining of the work by using the Kanban methodology.
- You are expected to work closely together with product owner and report directly to the program manager on the delivery of Workplace 2020 objectives.
- You will support the Agile and Kanban implementation and coach/guard the teams in delivering commitment and working in an appropriate fashion.
- As mentioned you need to be able to work in an Agile/Scrum and Kanban way while understanding that the Infra department is used to a “waterfall” way of working.
- Certified Agile Scrum Foundation and practitioner
- Certified ScrumMaster® certification
- Recent experience in a similar role, organization and iterative development
- Experience with other methodologies like Kanban and waterfall.
- Able to coach and support the team on the Agile Scrum method
- Structuring of work and objectives into epics, features, user stories and tasks
- Facilitating of Scrum meetings – standups, poker sessions, retrospective, demos
- Reporting on metrics like burndown, velocity, task definition, Kanban progress
Start date: 19-03-2018. End date: 31-12-2018. Option to extend: Yes. Hours per week: 40.